|Event||Day – Time – Room||Lecturer||Start|
|Lecture||see moodle||Dr. phil. Michaela Kauer-Franz||13 April 2022|
|Exercise||see moodle||Research Associates||04 May 2022|
|Exam||17 August 2022 – 10:00-11:30 a.m. – room allocation see moodle|
Overview and Material of the Course
- The first lecture takes place on 13 April 2022 at 2:25 pm in room L402/1+2 in presence.
- New lecture videos are posted on moodle every week.
- Throughout the semester weeks, live sessions led by Dr. phil. Michaela Kauer-Franz will be offered. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions, discuss and reflect on the course content.
- The lecture presentation slides will also be provided on moodle as pdf files.
- The exercises will take place in presence starting 04 May 2022 at 2:25 pm in room L402/1+2.
The communication about the course including the announcement of lecture units, live sessions and exercises is done via . The documents for the course can also be found there. To enroll in the moodle course, please first register for the course in TUCaN. moodle