|Lecture||Tuesday||1:30 pm – 3:00 pm||moodle / Live-Session with the video conference tool Zoom||Dr.-Ing. Bettina Abendroth||26 October 2021|
|Exercise||Wednesday||1:30 pm – 3:00 pm||Digital with the video conference tool Zoom||Dr.-Ing. Bettina Abendroth and research associates||10 November 2021|
|Exam||Monday||10:00 am – 11:30 pm||Available approx. 1 week before the exam||22 March 2022|
|Exam (SoSe 2022)||approx. August 2022|
Overview and material of the lecture
- New lecture sessions are posted on moodle every week.
- The lecture presentations slides will also be made available on moodle as pdf files.
- The scope of the lecture sessions provided per week corresponds to approximately two courses of 90 minutes each. However, there may be fluctuations in the number of sessions provided in individual weeks.
- After each lecture chapter, live sessions led by Dr.-Ing. Bettina Abendroth are offered, which are conducted virtually (ZOOM). Students have the opportunity to ask questions, discuss and reflect on the content.
- The exercises will take place every 2nd week from 10 November 2021.
The Material of the lecture can be found in moodle. Please sign up for this in TUCaN.