Background: One of the main research and innovation priorities of the European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA) is human-centered manufacturing: ‘Human-centricity’ will be needed in factories of the future in order to increase flexibility, agility, and competitiveness (Factories of the Future. Multi‑annual roadmap for the contractual PPP under Horizon 2020)
- To develop, implement and set the basis for a European dissemination of a new online course focused on the design of human-centred workplaces.
- To strengthen the knowledge and skills of targeted professionals in the design of human-centred workplaces in industry;
- To propose a training contents as well as learning methodology and based on requirements of relevant targeted stakeholders: engineers, health and safety managers, human resources professionals
The participant will find the following general resources for the online course:
- A bulletin board and news: where the facilitator reminds participants important dates for the course, and any news of interest.
- The forum of the online course: with the participation of the teacher and the facilitator of the course to answer all questions and inquiries from participants.
- Library: a collection of resources selected by the teacher of the course.
- Utilities: selection of applications and software that may be required for the participant to follow the course (unzip, PDF and documents viewers, etc.).
- Online training course on design of human-centred workplace in industry for engineers, health and safety managers;
- training contents as well as learning methodology and based on requirements of relevant targeted stakeholders;